Sunday 20 February 2011

Welcome!

So I've finally found the time to set it up, not quite sure what I'm doing yet but I'm sure I'll figure it out!

So, a little about me:  My name is Katherine and I live in Bedfordshire.  I'm married with 3 children and work part time to pay the bills and pay for wool!  My blog name is redclover crochet so unsurprisingly I spend a lot of time crocheting!  I've recently started writing my own patterns and hope one day to be good enough to sell a few.
I also have an allotment that we work on as a family whenever the children can be persuaded!  This works well in the summer when there's plenty to eat but less so at this time of year when there's little more than perpetual mud...

That's a little bit of an intro, hope you enjoy the rest as I add it!

No comments:

Post a Comment